Jenkins Transparent Shellac Sealer S055
Jenkins Transparent Shellac sealer is a clear spirit based sanding sealer for sealing bare or stained timber prior to French polishing or waxing.
- Application : Brush
- Coverage : 10-12 sq. metres per litre
- Drying Time : 20 - 30 minutes
- Thinners : Methylated Spirit
Sand the wood in stages, working with the grain where possible. Start with a medium grade sandpaper (120 Grit), and finish with a medium to fine grade (180 – 220 Grit).
Ensure all areas to be coated are free from grease and blemishes prior to application.
NB. Always finish with a coat of Fiddes Supreme Wax Polish to further protect and enhance the natural beauty of your wood.
- Coats: Two coats on hardwood, maximum of three on softwood or more porous timber.
- Recommended for use on: Fine Furniture, Doors, Floors, Cabinet Work and Panelling.