Morrells Pre-Catalysed Lacquer System
(280 Range) : 5 litres
Morrells 280 range are a premium 28% solids lacquer formulated to give a fuller finish with fewer coats and to prevent aeration on deep-grained timbers such as crown-cut mahogany. Can be used either over 9004/280 basecoat or coat-on-coat.
Meets the requirements of FIRA Standard 6250: 2005 for horizontal surfaces (excluding kitchen worktops) in General Use.
- Touch Dry: 8 to 10 minutes @ 18 Deg.C
- Sandable: 30 minutes @ 18 Deg.C. Use 320 or finer Silicone Carbide paper.
- Recoatable: 30 minutes minimum @ 18 Deg.C
- Packing Time: Overnight minimum, dependent on conditions.
- Thinners : Use 2007/000 Thinners.
1-3 coats at 75g/m2 per coat (Dry Film Thickness ~ 23μ per coat), over the recommended Sealer/Basecoat or coat-on-coat application.
Using these products in systems outside these guidelines can lead to immediate and latent problems with the integrity of the finish.
Pack Size : 5 litres